Public Hearing Notices
Notices for current and future hearings for the Planning Commission and Director's Hearing.
See also: Notices of Opportunity for Public Hearing
- Meets every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 7:00 p.m. at the Board of Supervisors Chambers
- Advisory to the Board of Supervisors on adoption and amendments related to: General Plans, specific plans, zone changes, the Zoning Ordinance, the Land Division Ordinance, agricultural preserve inclusions and exclusions, and Williamson Act contract cancellations not involving cancellations for homesite purposes
- Considers and takes action on: Conditional Use Permits and Tract Maps
- Planning Commission Members: Supervisorial District 1 - Chad Louie; Supervisorial District 2 - Chris Babcock; Supervisorial District 3 - Melissa Poole; Supervisorial District 4 - Ron Sprague; Supervisorial District 5 - Xochitl Garcia
Planning Commission Hearing Notices Map
- Meets every Thursday at 10:00 a.m. at the Public Services Building 1st floor conference room
- Conducted by the Planning and Community Development Director as Hearing Officer
- Considers and takes action on: Parcel Maps, Modifications, Precise Development Plans and Zone Variances
- Hearing notices for discretionary actions that do not automatically require a hearing, but a Director's hearing will be conducted upon request
- Applications for Parcel Maps, Parcel Map Waviers and Lot Line Adjustments with Variations
Director's Hearing Notices Map
The notices provided on this web site are displayed as PDFs (portable document format) and require the use of a PDF Reader to view them. If you do not have a PDF Reader, you may download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader now by clicking the button at the bottom of the page. The use of Adobe Reader 10.0 or higher is required for optimal viewing of the PDFs on this site.